- Contact us by email at [email protected] or call us +49 89 541998400
- We conduct an initial discussion in teams and take stock and create a profitability calculation.
- In a second meeting we discuss questions and the profitability calculation.
- You will visit one of FarmInsect's most modern insect production facilities in Europe
- When all questions have been clarified, we conclude the contract discussion and your insect breeding system is ordered.
Project planning and plant construction include another five steps:
- The configuration is started.
- The detailed planning is carried out.
- We support you with official approvals.
- We carry out feed trials for the optimal mix.
- Start delivery and set-up.
The commissioning of the insect breeding system can also be divided into five steps:
- Our engineers test the system.
- The acceptance takes place with the farmer.
- The farmer and his employees are trained on the system.
- We continue to provide support for all questions.
- Successful insect breeding begins.
The 5 most frequently asked questions before the first meeting:
- How big should my existing building be?
At least 350 sqm, 4-5 m ceiling height and insulated.
- What can the larvae eat?
Residues such as wheat bran or semolina bran, grass silage, fruit and vegetable residues, potato by-products and much more
- What do I do with the harvested larvae?
Feed alive, store refrigerated or devitalize by freezing and store.
- How long does a fattening cycle last?
7 days, during this time the larvae grow 250 times with an FCR of 1.1-1.3.
- How much working time do I need for insect production?
About 7 hours per climate chamber per week.